Clarity and unity are key, especially when you have 900+ employees and 15 diverse departments.
We created a new brand platform that helped us move “forward together”.
- Compelling new messaging
- A modern yet approachable visual design and logo system
- Tools and templates for internal and external communications
- A streamlined City of Rochester website for residents and visitors
The new brand represents Rochester consistently, no matter where audiences encounter it. It unites staff around a common vision, and amplifies the city’s voice in the community, helping teammates deliver a powerful experience that builds credibility, trust and pride.
- Create a modern and inclusive brand platform
- Develop a common visual identity across all 15 city departments
- Align all 900+ city employees around a common purpose and message
- Produce branded documents and templates for internal and external communications
- Update and streamline the City of Rochester website for residents and visitors
Moving forward together with the City of Rochester
Our work extended far beyond initial materials. We collaborated closely with the city’s communications team to coordinate a fun and educational brand launch—all in a COVID-safe virtual environment. With a series of videos, a brand intranet site, launch day activities and all-volunteer “Brand Champions” embedded in each department, we helped create momentum and sustainability.
City staff continue to tap into our resources for brand-related projects, from redesigning and simplifying the City of Rochester website, to updating vehicle graphics and departmental websites. It’s a lasting partnership we’re proud to be part of.
city teammates participating